- Available in 25 natural wood colours, white and clear
- Recommended for interior and exterior use
- White and clear may be tinted with Old Village® Oil Colours as well as artists oils
- Jelly consistency
- Polyurethane reinforcement provides protection without the yellowing
- Oil-base with mineral spirits cleanup
- Superior ease of application, simply rub on with #000 or #0000 steel wool in the direction of grain and wipe off
Kitchen cabinets, paneling, furniture, wood decorative pieces, floors, etc. Darker colours can be sponged over to give a leather effect, or dry brushed for graining effects. Clear glaze can be used over any Old Village® Paint as a protective top coat. Clear and white paste can be tinted to create different colour glazes. One coat of paste stain provides a low-luster, hand-rubbed patina. subsequent coats provide greater depth of colour, greater surface protection and higher gloss. Gel stain can also be buffed or polished. White provides a beautiful bleached-wood or pickled effect.