Not sure how much you need? Use our paint calculator.
1300 – Old Village® Buttermilk Paint (Authentic Historic Colours)
$5.30 – $87.20
- Frank Welsh & Penny Batcheler, Noted Historic Color Consultants, Philadelphia Athenaeum
- 24 original Old Village® Buttermilk historic paint colours
- Soft flat finish reproducing the finish of the original buttermilk paints
- Water-base, requiring only soap & water cleanup
- In areas of high wear, such as tabletops, a protective top coat of Clear Paste Glaze (#1400) is recommended
Interior & Exterior surfaces such as furniture, walls and architecture. Also perfect for decorative painting such as folk art, stenciling, distressing, antiquing, graffito or scribing, dry brush graining, and other faux finishing techniques.